Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chanel Nailpolish




We are both rarely seen without well polished nails (in some funky colors) and I actually think there is more nailpolish in my refridgerator than food!! So obviously we can't wait to get our hands on this seasons new colors from Chanel....
I'm absolutely loosing it over the "Les Khakis de Chanel" line, the colors are PERFECT for this years fall fashion, fits well with all the earthy tones and camouflage.
Well I'm not the only one, because apparently it was "all the fuss" at Paris Fashion week.. So I guess people are gonna go crazy when these shades come out and rip them off the shelves..
I actually just bought an army green nailpolish from American Apparell (To go with my army green Acne boots that I'm obsessing about and all my ENVII camouflage outfits) ...But I like the Chanel Khaki Vert better because it is a bit "dusty in the shade"
Chanel hasn't published when "Les Khakis de Chanel" are in stores here in Copenhagen, but internationally they will be out on the 20'th of September... I can't wait!!
But to make the waiting a bit more fun, and a bit more colorful you should check out the other two colors from Chanel that are also a part of the fall collection and are available in stores NOW!
It's a relaunch of the Jade Rose that we all know and love and was a part of last falls Jade collection and then a brand new color called Paradox..
Paradox looks like the perfect "out on the town" nailpolish, it's PURPLE, our favourite color, but not any purple... it's like the perfect cocktail of purple, brown, grey and blue!
Well I'm excited to see it LIVE and see if it is just as cool as I imagine...
They should've called it Purple Masturbation..
xxx
PM

No comments: