Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Reykjavík is here!!!!





























Finally...! Here is the Reykjavík Skyline necklace from AvA, this is by far the most popular Ava necklace.... probably because most of my facebook friends are Icelandic... and that is almost the only place I've been promoting them so far...

But just wait.. This is gonna be the next big thing! I'm sure ;) all around the fuc.... world !!!


There is also a new necklace, it is the first one of the Dead Animals series...


the "Dead Bambi" ...morbid but cute, like one of my twitter followers said and I think describes these series perfectly...!!


Keep in mind that these are all just samples, the real thing is available next week!! for only 290 DKK... you can have that prize in any currancy and we ship world wide :)


excited??

I am!
ofcourse are all these photos taken by the sexy Ingibjörg!!
We had an amazing photo shoot today, Ingibjörg took some really beautifull pictures... if you want to see the first two check her flickr:
Nightie night people
xoxo
AvA P.M.

No comments: